London Art Portfolio offers a 1 week Portfolio Building Course programme that can step-by-step build up and add to your portfolio preparation.
The 1 Week Portfolio Course is an ideal way, to start working towards the preparation of your art and design portfolio, or kick start that career change you’ve always wanted. It will give you the perfect way to start a mini-portfolio project. You will be shown various stages to work through and build upon, with the help of specialist art and design tutors.
The group size is kept small to ensure high quality and focused support through this introductory 1-week portfolio preparation programme. This portfolio course will enable you to begin to create a focused portfolio. This in turn will increase your confidence and direction and help you decide which specialist area you may wish t specialise for either further or higher education, i.e. a Foundation Course in Art and Design or a Degree application.
In addition, this 1 Week Portfolio Course is useful to add and enrich a school project or coursework. You will be able to utilise the skills learnt on the 1 Week Course for future project development too.
Some students at London Art Portfolio follow up their one-week personal development on the Portfolio Course with one-one tutorials to extend and explore their skills and techniques further. Beginners to advanced levels are welcome.
Make new creative friend from the UK and from around the world!
1 Week Course Options 2023 with Dates
Tuition: 9 am – 12 noon
- 2nd May 2023 – 4th May 2023: Introduction to a Portfolio Project-Idea Development
- 9th May 2023 – 11th May 2023: Collage for Artists & Designers
- 15th May 2023 – 18th May 2023: Folded Paper Techniques & Model Making
- 22nd May 2023 – 25th May 2023: Introduction to Photoshop
- 29th May 2023 – 1st June 2023: Portfolio Preparation Introduction
- 29th May 2023 – 1st June 2023: Extended Mixed Media Image-Making for Portfolio Preparation
- 5th June 2023 – 8th June 2023: Drawing & Painting
- 5th June 2023 – 8th June 2023: Drawing Enrichment
- 12th June 2023 – 15th June 2023: Drawing & Painting
- 12th June 2023 – 15th June 2023: Drawing Enrichment
- 19th June 2023 – 22nd June 2023: Drawing & Painting
- 19th June 2023 – 22nd June 2023: Drawing Enrichment
- 26th June 2023 – 29th June 2023: Drawing & Painting
- 26th June 2023 – 29th June 2023: Drawing Enrichment
- 3rd July 2023 – 6th July 2023: Research Drawing & Sketching
- 10th July 2023 – 13th July 2023: Idea Development
- 17th July 2023 – 20th July 2023: Collage for Artists & Designers
- 24th July 2023 – 27th July 2023: Folded Paper Techniques & Model Making
- 31st July 2023 – 3rd August 2023: Introduction to Photoshop
- 7th August 2023 – 10th August 2023: Portfolio Preparation Introduction
- 7th August 2023 – 10th August 2023: Extended Mixed Media Image-Making for Portfolio Preparation
Please, contact LAP directly to find out more.
Art and Design Subject Options
One-One Additional Support
Monday – Thursday
9am – 12 noon