Physical Portfolio Preparation
SUMMER 2019 ONLINE ART TUTORIAL OFFER
Save 20% off all Online Art Tuition for Portfolio Preparation sessions commencing before 13th December 2019
Valid for Bookings paid by 5th August 2019. New Price: £168 for 2 hours incl. 20% VATOne-One Portfolio Preparation Tutorials are a great opportunity for you to receive quality bespoke feedback on your personal requirements. This can either lead to a successful art and design portfolio, or for the practising artist or designer, inspire innovative ideas and concepts, alongside the exploration of materials, process and technique.
Some Art and Design Portfolio Preparation Course students, also choose to book One-One Portfolio Preparation Tutorials, for finalising the organisation of their portfolios. Our one-one portfolio sessions can help you prepare both a physical portfolio and digital portfolio for a number of levels, such as Foundation, UCAS Degree and Masters applications. We are also very popular with ‘change in career’ applicants and practising artists who are in search of professional development.
We aim to be flexible and offer a choice of pay-as-you-go or block booking. Beginners to advanced level are welcome.
Each One-One Portfolio Tutorial booking is delivered in 2-hour minimum sessions. During each session, you will then be set specific tasks to learn or improve that relate to your personal needs. At the end of each session, an ‘Independent Study’ outline will be discussed and drawn up for you to follow through in your own time. The whole process is very bespoke led which is ideal for your University applications.
Digital Portfolio Preparation
Digital Portfolio Preparation One-One Tutorial Support
SUMMER 2019 OFFER
Save 20% off all Online Digital Portfolio Preparation sessions commencing before 13th December 2019
Valid for Bookings paid by 5th August 2019. New Price: £168 for 2 hours incl. 20% VAT
Students require the booking of additional 1-1 sessions for the preparation of their digital portfolios.
Digital Portfolio Preparation includes:
- Photography of artwork
- Selection of artwork
- Digital manipulation of artwork
- Grouping and sequencing of artwork
- Finalisation of the Digital Portfolio for the required format
- Aid with the upload of the Digital Portfolio
One–One Application Support
UCAS One -One Tutorial Support
SUMMER 2019 OFFER
Save 20% off One-One Online UCAS Application support tutorials commencing before 13th December 2019
Valid for Bookings paid by 5th August 2019. New Price: £168 for 2 hours
One-One Portfolio Preparation Tutorials can also be booked for support and advice on the whole online UCAS application process. You can choose from any of the following:
- Which specialist field is best for you and your future career
- Which University in London, the UK, EU or overseas could you apply to
- Which Russell Group of Universities for Architecture, Film Studies, Fine Art, Textile Design or History of Art to apply to
- Specialist art and design Degree and Master course choice support
- University mini project application support and guidance (as specified by individual universities)
- Online UCAS Application support
- Personal Statement support (content and EFL support)
- Support to meet each deadline of the UCAS application process
- Interview Technique support
- Confidence Building
- Change of career options
- Career guidance
SUMMER 2019 OFFER for References required before 13th December 2019
Valid for Bookings paid by 5th August 2019.
New Price: £267.75 Incl. 20% VAT
For committed students, this can also lead to receiving a very supportive reference from London Art Portfolio for your Foundation, UCAS Undergraduate, or Masters applications. We have a close working relationship with the University of the Arts London and University of Creative Arts London, Goldsmiths, Brighton Art School and many more art and design education institutions in the UK, EU and overseas! A high-end reference is an essential part of your University application process. Our team has the experience to offer exceptional English language skills, combined with the necessary art and design vocabulary that is expected for specialist art and design applications for all levels.
For committed students this can also lead to receiving a very supportive reference from London Art Portfolio for your applications for:
- UCAS Undergraduate
- Work experience or placement
We have a close working relationship with:
- Russell Group Universities
- University of the Arts London
- University of Creative Arts London
- Brighton Art School
- Oxford Brookes
- Plus many more art and design education institutions!
In a small amount of time, I have learnt so much about new techniques, such as still life drawing and fashion design and creation. A really important aspect is that Julia listens to her students and allows them to develop their own styles and be original by themselves. Another important detail for me was that I was never underestimated because I was the youngest, but neither was I spoon-fed as she critiqued my work honestly.
– Kate Ter-Avanesov
* Please note: We will not be liable for any cancellation of the course or tutorials once payment has been made. Non-attendance of classes due to illness or personal or professional reasons does not provide the right to refunds.