Learn to draw using your iPad through step-by-step workshops, on how to use particular tools effectively to improve your image making with this unique iPad Drawing Evening Class.
The iPad Drawing Evening Class programme is a step by step beginners guide to drawing and image manipulation using the most advanced painting app, Pro Create, on the iPad, ideal for Fine Artists, Designers and Illustrators. The iPad Drawing Evening Class consists predominantly of drawing classes in which you will produce drawings with accurate scale, proportion and perspective using Pro Create. You will use different digital pencil, pens and brush tools within the app, working in both black and white and colour. You will also use photographs in digital collages and make short animated videos of drawings and cut up photographs.
You will familiarise yourself with what the app offers by using it for the purpose for which it was intended.
What you will learn
Through this iPad Drawing Evening Class programme you will:
- Improve your observational drawing skills.
- Learn the principles of perspective.
- Familiarise yourself with many of the tools this app has to offer.
- Build up a confidence using layers for image making and drawing.
- Discover this unique range of high end colour, 64-bit cinema quality effects.
- Gain a broad understanding of the infinite possibilities the Pro Create app offers.
- Gain knowledge of and confidence in using the app.
How you will learn
Through instruction, drawing practice and the purposeful use of Pro Create you will:
- Improve your skill in drawing with and without the iPad.
- Measure scale and proportion accurately when drawing.
- Benefit from projected presentations and step by step tuition.
- Begin to understand how to manipulate colour and tone.
- Maximise the Pro Create advanced system of layering to create the image you desire.
- Alter and manipulate photographs you have taken with the iPad.
- Build an image up step-by-step using an unlimited library of brushes.
- Explore a series of exercises intended to inspire further experimentation.
Materials you will need
- An iPad with the Pro Create App installed.
- An Apple Pencil or other suitable stylus (or you may want to draw using your fingers).
Make a Booking
6:30pm – 9pm
For further information regarding dates – please enquire.