Corporate Short Courses
“Thanks for a great team building Life Class last night” – Chris, Sectorlight a strategic design and branding company.
London Art Portfolio offers a variety of team building workshops designed to encourage clients to build on their relationships with fellow colleagues away from the office. Team activities can include being playful and explorative with the history of art and design and mediums such as paint, ink, drawing tools, collage, mixed media, spray paint and 3D form. A great opportunity to learn more about art whilst interacting with people from your working environment.
A fun, creative way to get to know your corporate team in a fantastic location and friendly environment at our bright studios next to Tower Bridge. This creative corporate activity can be delivered on site at London Art Portfolio, or on location maximising the wonderful heritage and contemporary art and architecture of London today.
We are a team of inspired creative artists and designers who are experienced professional art facilitators. We deliver fresh, focused group activities that invite participants to discover and liberate their inner creativity. Creative team building is a great way to encourage innovation for both individuals and a group.
These creative activities are ideal for:
- team development
- business planning days
- product launches
- corporate events and celebrations.
You do not have to be artistic to join in with this participatory team building art activity. Experienced tutors will introduce you to your project and support you throughout your team building workshop activities. Individuals and the group will experience a real sense of achievement as this creative workshop progresses.
This is ideal for:
- personal development
- collaboration in the sharing of an idea or vision
- effective development of a new team
- successful merger between teams
- stress reduction
- increasing positivity in teamwork and morale.
These art classes are often booked for the exploration, design and development of new ideas, through creative and lateral thinking. Having a final outcome to share with others in your office can be both fulfilling and fun! Break free from your normal working environment and explore new horizons.
Examples of corporate workshops we deliver include:
- experiment, play and create in collage and discover new ideas
- unleash team visions and journeys through photomontage
- explore the human figure through life drawing using mark making in different mediums
- visualise innovative ideas using illustration techniques in pen, ink and colour
- explore your environment; build and assemble with found objects, tape and string
- build a bridge challenge; problem solve using 3D form and mixed media
- stencil, spray and create fun team image making for logo design or fashion illustration
- collaborate and create canvas painting
- paint and draw to music!
Bespoke programmes can be organised for your particular team building requirements and interests, at any time of day. We offer a highly customisable service. We can also host tailor made workshops for events such as hen parties and special birthday celebrations with an art theme. The possibilities are infinite and can be designed around your team, please enquire regarding proposals, dates, times and prices.