“In a small amount of time, I have learnt so much about new techniques, such as still life drawing and fashion design and creation. A really important aspect is that Julia listens to her students and allows them to develop their own styles and be original by themselves. Another important detail for me was that I was never underestimated because I was the youngest, but neither was I spoon-fed as she critiqued my work honestly.” – Kate Ter-Avanesov
Session price: £210 per 2 hr session (incl VAT)
One-One Tutorials are a great opportunity for you to receive quality bespoke feedback on your personal requirements, which can either lead to a successful art and design portfolio, or for the practising artist or designer, inspire innovative ideas and concepts, alongside the exploration of materials, process and technique.
Some Art and Design Portfolio Preparation Course students choose to book the One-One Tutorial additional service, that can give you the quality support you are looking for when finalising the organisation of your physical and digital online portfolio for Foundation, UCAS or Masters applications. This additional One -One Tutorial are ideal for professional development and change of career applicants too. Beginners to advanced level are welcome.
We try to be flexible and offer a choice of pay-as-you-go or block booking.
Each One-One Tutorial booking is delivered in 2-hour minimum sessions. During each session, you will then be set specific tasks to learn or improve that relate to your personal needs. At the end of each session, an ‘Independent Study’ outline will be discussed and drawn up for you to follow through in your own time. This whole additional service process is very bespoke led, which is ideal for your University applications.
Digital Portfolio Preparation requires the booking of additional One-One Tutorials. You have an option of booking the startup package consisting of 1- x 1-1 sessions or you can choose how many 1-1 digital sessions hat you would prefer to book. Please feel free to contact us to ask any further questions.
Digital Portfolio Preparation will include:
- Photography of artwork
- Selection of artwork
- Digital manipulation of artwork
- Grouping and sequencing of artwork
- Finalisation of a digital portfolio for the required format
- Aid with the upload of a digital portfolio
Pay as you go single session price: £210 (incl VAT)
Start-Up Digital Portfolio Package: £2100 (incl VAT) = 10 x 1-1 Sessions
One-One Tutorials can also be booked for support and advice on the whole online UCAS application process. This can include any or all of the following:
- Which specialist field is best for you and your future career
- Which University Art School in and out of London in the UK to apply to
- Which of The Russell Group of Universities for Architecture, Film Studies and History of Art to apply to
- Specialist art and design course choice support
- Application mini-project support and guidance (as specified by individual universities)
- Online UCAS Application support
- Personal Statement support (content and EFL support)
- Support to meet each deadline of the UCAS application process
- Interview Technique support
- Confidence Building
Session price: £210 (incl VAT)
For committed students, this can also lead to receiving a very supportive reference from London Art Portfolio for your Foundation, UCAS Undergraduate, or Masters applications. We have a close working relationship with the University of the Arts London and University of Creative Arts London, Goldsmiths, Brighton Art School and many more art and design education institutions in the UK, EU and overseas! A high-end reference is an essential part of your University application process. Our team has the experience to offer exceptional English language skills, combined with the necessary art and design vocabulary that is expected for specialist art and design applications for all levels.
For committed students this can also lead to receiving a very supportive reference from London Art Portfolio for your applications for:
- UCAS Undergraduate
We have a close working relationship with:
- Russell Group Universities
- University of the Arts London
- University of Creative Arts London
- Brighton Art School
- Oxford Brookes
- Plus many more art and design education institutions!
Reference support requires 3 hours minimum in time to write. The reference reflects the content of your portfolio project(s) and any previous relevant information too. Considerable editing is required.
£105 per hr x 3 = £315 per reference (incl VAT)
* Please note: We will not be liable for any cancellation of the course or tutorials once payment has been made. Non-attendance of classes due to illness or personal or professional reasons does not provide the right to refunds.