London Art Portfolio’s Director, Julia Dennis is a professional artist who has taught Fine Art and Design in the UK, Italy and Papua New Guinea in Further and Higher Education art institutions.
She is up to date with course structure and content of the International Baccalaureate, AS/A2 Level, Degree, Post Graduate and Professional practise specifications in Art, Design and Architecture.
- MA in Fine Art: Brighton Arts School, Brighton University
- MA in International Education Development: University of Sussex, Centre for International Education Development
- Studied MSc Social Anthropology at London School of Economics
- BA (Hons) Degree in Graphic Design
- PGCE in Art & Design (post-graduate teaching qualification)
- Foundation Diploma Art and Design: Manchester School of Art, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Manchester High School for Girls: Preparatory and Senior Departments
- Qualified Teacher Status for Secondary and Higher Education
- Up to date Advanced CRB certificate
ART EDUCATOR EXPERIENCE
- Course Leader of National Diploma in Fine Art for 9 Years
- Course Leader of the Foundation Course in Art and Design at the National Arts School in Port Moresby PNG, Papua New Guinea
- Istituto di Europeo di Design Torino: Head of Drawing Programme for the design departments in Italian
- Part Time Leading Lecturer of Foundation Course, Fashion and Textiles: Sussex Part Time Lecturer of Foundation Course, Graphic Design: Sussex
- Part Time Lecturer of Foundation Course, Fine Art: Brighton
- Visiting lecturer on various Degree courses in the UK
Julia is experienced at co-ordinating EU and British Council funded projects, such as a Comenius and Erasmus project with Finland, Belgium, Sweden and the UK. Julia designed the project brief. The project involved both staff and student exchanges learning much about each other’s cultures and education systems.
Julia has many years of experience in preparing portfolios for Degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews. She has great success in placing British and International tutees onto the right course at the right level at any stage in your career in Fine Art, Fashion and Textile Design, Graphic Design, Photography and 3D Design/Architecture.
OUR STUDENT SUCCESS
London University of Arts Colleges such as: Central Saint Martins, Chelsea, LCC, LCF, and Camberwell; the University of Creative Arts group of art schools; Goldsmiths, Ravensbourne College of Arts and USA and European applications.
Recent success in application for internships at Fashion Houses and Design Studios; Peter Pilotto, Iris van Herpen…
Julia has 100% success rate for all committed students, onto Foundation, Degree and Masters level in art design at the best London University Art Schools and elsewhere.
Visit Julia’s artist website now to find out more: www.juliadennis.co.uk to find out more about her art exhibition history and research under Biography alongside projects and international work throughout the website.