London Art Portfolio is an International Education Organisation. We require a confident, experienced Marketing Executive, who can initiate and deliver successful Marketing campaigns to attract UK, EU and Overseas clients.
The Marketing position is a vital role in the organisation. If you enjoy working in a creative, driven studio environment, this is the place for you. This opportunity will allow you to extend and explore a variety of new skills on many levels.
The aim is to offer a longer contract to applicants who successfully pass the initial 3-month period.
Marketing Key Responsibilities
- Organise market research
- Initiate and maximise email marketing
- Create email lists and build a database
- Organise weekly/monthly/seasonal, written and visual forecasting
- Set up and develop a digital content calendar
- Write online and offline content marketing
- Maintain organised filing systems to share with the team
- Help to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns
- Manage and implement our digital and social media strategy
- Create and present monthly marketing reports
- Use data analysis to improve marketing performance
- Maintain and develop strong SEO web content
- Arrange LAP events and exhibitions
- Write and distribute press releases
- Nurture relationships with journalists and influencers
- Communicate with UK and International clients
Essential Skills and Requirements
- A vivid interest in art and design
- Strong communication skills; visual, verbal and written
- Cultivate relations with Universities, Education Agents, students and parents
- Nurture, friendly professional relationships with all clients
- Able to work efficiently and quickly to meet deadlines
- Able to adapt to fast-changing situations
- Experience updating websites and blogging
- An eye for detail, particularly for proof-reading/editing
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Passionate, proactive attitude with the ability to accomplish tasks
- Able to take the initiative and present new systems when necessary
- Ability to multitask, work individually and as part of a team
- Project management and organisation skills
Essential Qualifications Required
- BA in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Public Relations or Journalism
Ideal Additional Qualification and Skills
- MA in Digital Marketing, Media, Graphic Design or Promotional Media
- Experience in organising and delivering successful digital marketing campaigns
- Exceptional understanding of art and design SEO
- Adobe Creative Suite skills such as Photoshop and InDesign
- Good photography skills
- Good WordPress website skills
- Speak an additional language
- Have lived or worked abroad
How to Apply
To apply, please e-mail your C.V. with a clear personal statement outlining your suitability and interest in becoming the Marketing Executive at LAP. State clearly what kind of qualities you could bring to LAP.
Please email to: email@example.com
- Three-month initial period
- Possibility of permanent contract depending on performance
- 20 hours per week
- For salary details, please contact us
About London Art Portfolio
London Art Portfolio offers art and design portfolio preparation courses and 1-1 Tutorial support for University applications at all levels, i.e. pre-degree, graduate and Masters applications. LAP welcomes beginners, career change applicants, Gap Year students and school pupils. In addition, we design personal development programmes and mentor professional designers and artists.
Julia Dennis, the founder and director of London Art Portfolio, is a professional artist who has taught Fine Art and Design in the UK, Italy and Papua New Guinea in Further and Higher Education art institutions for more than 30 years.
The LAP tutor team offers a dynamic, diverse range of highly qualified professional artists and designers in fine art, fashion design, textiles graphic design, 3D and Architecture design to support and direct our students. Many have won international awards and are highly experienced in the development and preparation of successful portfolios.