London Art Portfolio offers a 6 week summer portfolio course programme that can build and add to your portfolio preparation.
This Summer Portfolio really gets you ready before you return to school, or can get you started for career change ambitions!
You can save 15% off your tuition fees by paying early.
Valid for Bookings:
Received before: 29th April 2019
Commencing before: 13th December 2019
How much is this course? £2,390 (incl 20% VAT)
15% Discount Offer: £2000 (incl 20% VAT) valid until 29th April 2019
A 6-Week Art and Design Portfolio Course is ideal for clients who want to invest some weeks or months into developing their art or design work leading towards building up a portfolio for a Foundation Course, Degree, Masters, professional development or a change in career.
What we offer: London Art Portfolio offers a full time 6 Week Portfolio Preparation Course programme in art and design from 9 am – 4 pm each day Monday-Thursday.
The week consists of 28 hours. You will receive up to up to 16 hours of tuition per week plus free studio and desk space until 4 pm. Some sessions are 9 am -12 others are 9 am-3 pm. Each day starts at 9 am. Lunch is 12 noon – 1pm.
Who is it suitable for? This course is suitable for all levels; Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced are all welcome.
6 Week Portfolio Preparation Course:
- Week 1 – Introduction to the fundamentals of drawing.
- Week 2 – Introduction to the project. Idea development/research for the project all week.
- Week 3 – Develop selected project ideas further-range of medium and drawing techniques including collage etc.
- Week 4 – Model making (great for all specialist areas of art and design).
- Week 5 – Review initial course ideas and drawing skills from week 1-4, extend further to achieve a higher level of development and portfolio preparation. Introduction to CAD programmes such as Photoshop and Rhino 3D.
- Week 6 – Finalise artwork for portfolio preparation for all levels of applications and interviews. Photography of 2D and 3D artwork. Project titling in the portfolio.
A 6-Week Art and Design Portfolio Preparation Course is ideal for clients who want to invest some weeks or months into developing their art or design work leading towards building up a portfolio for a Foundation Course, Higher Education application, professional development and a change in career. Beginners to advanced level are welcome. This course includes an introduction to Adobe Photoshop.
Art and Design Subject Options
One-One Additional Support
Make a Booking
Monday – Thursday
9am – 4pm