London Art Portfolio offers a 6-week summer portfolio course programme that can build and add to your portfolio preparation.
A 6-Week Art and Design Portfolio Course is ideal for clients who want to invest some weeks or months into developing their art or design work leading towards building up a portfolio for a Foundation Course, Degree, Masters, professional development or a change in career.
Price: £2,390 (incl VAT)
WHAT WE OFFER
London Art Portfolio offers a full time 6 Week Portfolio Preparation Course programme in art and design from 9 am – 4 pm each day Monday-Thursday.
The week consists of 28 hours. You will receive up to up to 16 hours of tuition per week plus free studio and desk space until 4 pm. Each day starts at 10 am. Tuition: 10 am -1 pm. Lunch is from 1 pm – 2 pm.
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR
This course is suitable for all levels; Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced are all welcome.
6 Week Portfolio Preparation Course:
- Week 1 – Introduction to the fundamentals of drawing.
- Week 2 – Introduction to the project. Idea development/research for the project all week.
- Week 3 – Develop selected project ideas further-range of medium and drawing techniques including collage etc.
- Week 4 – Model making (great for all specialist areas of art and design).
- Week 5 – Review initial course ideas and drawing skills from week 1-4, extend further to achieve a higher level of development and portfolio preparation. Introduction to CAD programmes such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Rhino 3D.
- Week 6 – Finalise artwork for portfolio preparation for all levels of applications and interviews. Photography of 2D and 3D artwork. Project titling in the portfolio.
A 6-Week Art and Design Portfolio Preparation Course is ideal for clients who want to invest some weeks or months into developing their art or design work leading towards building up a portfolio for a Foundation Course, Higher Education application, professional development and a change in career. Beginners to advanced level are welcome. This course includes an introduction to Adobe Photoshop.
Art and Design Subject Options
One-One Additional Support
Make a Booking
Monday – Thursday
10 am – 4 pm